Digital Content Manager
AppHammer, a web and mobile app development company in Syracuse NY, is looking for a student digital content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, implementing, improving, and maintaining online content for multiple clients.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills, some experience using online content management systems, and some very basic knowledge of HTML and CSS. As a content manager, you should perform well under deadlines, be organized, reliable and detail-oriented. Some basic graphic design or Photoshop skills are a big plus.
You will be expected to:
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues and clients
- Reliably and efficiently work remotely
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve online content
- Manipulate and optimize images for the web
- Be responsive and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Add to our team with a creative, positive, and collaborative attitude
This is a project based, part-time, independent contractor position. Work hours and location are flexible. We have extensive experience working with students, and can work with your schedule.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn valuable skills, grow your resume, and earn some cash.
Contact [email protected] today with resume and writing sample.